Analiza provides integrated solutions to key applications in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostics industries and we are always looking for experienced and talented individuals to join our team. If there are no openings below, feel free to reach out to us via our contact page.
Analiza extends the in-house physchem and ADME profiling capabilities of small and large pharma and biotech by adapting gold standard methods for compatibility with early drug discovery. Understanding the fast-paced pharma industry, our focus is providing fast, accurate, and affordable results.
Yes, we provide a comprehensive benefits package as well as competitive salary.
Our headquarters is the heart of downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Scientist/Analytical Chemist in our CRO services group.
Job Description: The scientist/analytical chemist will be responsible for running HPLC and LC-MS assays to support client needs for solubility, lipophilicity, microsomal stability, and other physicochemical and ADME assays. The scientist will also be required to maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment and facilities and liaise with clients.
· Perform, optimize, and troubleshoot HPLC and LC-MS methods.
· Write/review protocols, transfer protocols and analytical methods.
· Provide well-written, accurate and timely reports to external clients.
· Train others on validated methods.
· Independently design, plan and conduct laboratory experiments in support of client needs.
· Maintain good laboratory records and presentation of research reports.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
· 2+ years of laboratory experience
· Extensive experience with HPLC and LC-MS methods development, lab automation, and wet chemistry
· Experience within the pharmaceutical industry highly desirable
· Experience with laboratory automation
· High motivation level and eagerness to learn
· Detail oriented
· Excellent aptitude for troubleshooting laboratory equipment
· Good organization skills
· Excellent computer skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
· Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Aimee Kestranek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!